BARCELONA have denied claims Neymar will be rejoining the club this summer.
Reports in Spain last week suggested the Brazilian was desperate for a Nou Camp return, just seven months after joining PSG for £198m.
The 26-year-old has enjoyed a strong season at the Ligue 1 outfit.
However, Neymar was forced to rubbish rumours that he was unsettled in the French capital earlier this season.
But this time it is Barcelona who have moved to distance themselves from the claims.
Catalan chief Josep Vives broke his silence on Monday evening to dismiss the transfer gossip.
“We are not aware of Neymar wanting to return to Barcelona,” he told Marca.
“The Brazilian was a player who left the club and we wished him luck at the time of his departure.
“Since then, nothing else has happened.
“We aren’t going to enter into a hypothetical debate about what someone says about a player that isn’t one of our own.”
Neymar is currently out of action after suffering a fractured metatarsal against Marseille last month.
The former Santos star travelled back to Brazil for surgery last week.
And Marca report PSG chief Nasser Al Khelaifi has flown out to meet Neymar.
However, the French club insist the trip is being made to visit business partners.